- 175g milk chocolate chips
- 40g Tate & Lyle Light Soft Brown Cane Sugar
- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g cake crumbs
- 50g ready to eat dried apricots (finely chopped)
- Hundreds and thousands (for coating)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Place the chocolate, Tate & Lyle Light Soft Brown Sugar and butter in a saucepan and melt together over a gentle heat. Remove from the heat and stir in the cake crumbs and apricots until evenly combined.
- Press small amounts of the mixture together with your hands to make 25 round truffles. Roll in hundreds and thousands, and place in small paper cakes.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.