Watermelon & Lime Blast
- 300 g watermelon (de-seeded and cut in to chunks)
- 1 lime
- 4 tsp Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar
- 100 ml vodka
- Ice Cubes
- A few blueberries
- Watermelon slices and mint sprigs (to garnish)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
1. Place the watermelon chunks into a blender. Puree until smooth, then strain into 2 glasses.
2. Squeeze the juice from the limes and share this between the glasses with the Tate & Lyle Golden Caster sugar and vodka. Stir well and allow a few moments for the sugar to dissolve.
3. Add a few blueberries to each glass, then top up with ice cubes. Serve, decorated with watermelon slices and mint sprigs.
You could use a Cantaloupe melon instead – the colour will be peachy rather than pink.