Summer Berry Caipiroska
- 95g Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar
- 100ml water
- 110g raspberries
- 110g blackberries
- Crushed ice
- 120ml lime juice (about 5 limes)
- 275ml white rum
- A few sprigs of mint
- 1 lime (cut into 4 wedges)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Make the sugar syrup first by combining the Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar and water together in a pan over a low heat. Stir to dissolve for 2-3 minutes then bring to the boil and boil for 1-2 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Combine the raspberries and blackberries in a pestle and mortar and lightly crush them or put them in a small bowl and use the back of a wooden spoon instead.
- Fill 4 tumblers with crushed ice, pour over the sugar syrup, then add the crushed fruits, followed by the lime juice and rum. Stir to combine, then decorate with a mint sprig and serve with lime wedges.
Make the sugar syrup up to one week ahead and store in a jar in the fridge.