Strawberry & Lemon Mojito
- 6 strawberries (chopped)
- 1 lemon (cut into small wedges)
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 4 tsp Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar
- 100 ml white rum
- Crushed ice
- Splash of soda water
- Strawberries, lemon slices and mint sprigs (to decorate)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
2. Use a small wooden spoon to ‘muddle’ the ingredients (this just means bashing and crushing the ingredients together). You could use the end of a wooden spoon or rolling pin instead.
3. Add the rum and crushed ice, stir, then top up with a splash of soda water. Serve, decorated with strawberries, lemon slices and mint sprigs.
For a regular Mojito, use lime instead of lemon and leave out the strawberries.