- 295g (10½oz) plain chocolate biscuits
- 40g (1½oz) unsalted butter (melted)
- 400g (14oz) mascarpone
- 400g (14oz) crème fraîche
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 level tbsp Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar
- 400g (14oz) pomegranate jelly
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and crush them into smallish pieces with a rolling pin, then tip into a bowl and stir in the melted butter. Divide between 8 dessert glasses or bowls.
- Combine the mascarpone, crème fraîche and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and sift over the Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar. Carefully spoon this cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuits, followed by the pomegranate jelly. Chill for 15 minutes before serving.
Layer the biscuits and cheesecake in their glasses or bowls up to 4 hours ahead, cover and chill. Top with the pomegranate jelly just before serving.