Peanut Butter Cookies
- 40g Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar
- 110g crunchy peanut butter
- 75g unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 large egg yolk
- 125g plain flour
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°Fan/Gas 4.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, egg yolk, Tate & Lyle Golden Granulated Sugar and flour in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to make a soft dough.
- Divide into 12 even-sized balls and place spaced apart on the baking trays as they spread. Flatten down with the back of a large fork.
- Bake on the middle and top shelves of the oven for 20-22 minutes until light golden, swapping the trays over halfway through. Leave to cool completely on the tray as they are very fragile until cold.
You will also need 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper.