No-cook Agave Hazelnut Fudge
Approx. 700g Fudge
- 1/3 cup Agave Syrup 310g
- 1/3 cup Evaporated Milk
- 2 & 1/2 cups Milk Chocolate chips
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 cup Walnuts (chopped)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Line an 8x8-inch pan with plastic wrap; set aside.
- In a heavy saucepan, add agave nectar, milk and chocolate chips.
- Over medium to low heat, stir constantly until smooth and well blended; remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and sugar; stir until smooth.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan, and cover top with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Using plastic wrap, remove fudge from pan and place on cutting board.
- Cut into 1-inch pieces.