Mango and White Chocolate No Bake Cheesecake
(Chilling) 3 hours or overnight
For the base
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter, melted
For the topping
- Golden Caster Sugar 75g
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 300g cream cheese
- 150ml double cream
- 150g white chocolate, melted
- 25g white chocolate shaved into curls
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Lightly oil the base and sides of a 20cm spring form cake tin and line the base with greaseproof paper. Set to one side.
- Place the biscuits in a food bag and bash with a rolling pin until finely crushed. Tip into a Mason Cash mixing bowl and add the butter. Combine well and tip into the prepared tin. Press down with the back of a metal spoon until smooth.
- Remove the flesh from the mangoes and peel off the skin. Place 300g (roughly one and a half mangoes) of the flesh in a food processor and blend to a smooth puree. Thinly slice and reserve the rest of the mango for decoration.
- Beat together the cream cheese, Tate & Lyle Golden Caster Sugar and cream until smooth and slightly thickened. Beat in the melted chocolate and then beat in the pureed mango. Pour over the biscuit base and smooth off the top. Place in the fridge to set for 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and smooth the edges and top with a warmed pallet knife if needed. Arrange the sliced mango over the top and scatter with the curls of white chocolate. Slice and serve.
Take all of the topping ingredients out of the fridge a good 30 minutes or so before making this cheesecake. If the mangoes, cream cheese or cream are too cool they’ll cause the white chocolate to set before completely incorporated into the mixture.