Easy Apricot Tart
- 1 x pack ready-rolledpuff pastry
- 50g ground almonds
- 900g ripe fresh apricots, halved and stoned
- 2tbsp Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar
- Cream, to serve
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/Gas Mark 7.
- Unroll the puff pastry onto a baking sheet, then sprinkle over the ground almonds.
- Lay the apricot halves over the almonds, as closely together as you can, right up to the edge of the pastry.
- Dust with the Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar, then bake in the oven for 20 minutes until the Tate & Lyle Icing Sugar starts to caramelise a little.
- Serve warm with cream.