Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 95g Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar
- 50g Crunchy peanut butter
- 50g Unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 Large egg
- 110g Plain flour
- 2 Rounded tsp baking powder
- 50g Dark chocolate (chopped into small pieces)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°Fan/Gas 4.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, Tate & Lyle Demerara Sugar, egg, flour, baking powder and chocolate in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon to make a soft dough.
- Divide into 20 even-sized balls and place spaced apart on the baking trays as they spread.
- Bake on the middle and top shelves of the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown, swapping the trays over halfway through. Leave to cool for a few minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
You will also need 2 baking trays lined with parchment paper.