- 100g Tate & Lyle White Sugar with Stevia
- 300g self raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 125g fresh blackberries (halve any very large ones)
- 125g fresh blueberries
- 300ml semi skimmed or full fat milk
- 125g butter (melted)
- 2 large free range eggs (beaten)
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Gas 6 (if using a fan-assisted oven adjust the temperature according to instructions) and line a 12 muffin hole tin with paper cases. Add the Tate & Lyle White Sugar with Stevia into a bowl and sift in all remaining dry ingredients before mixing together.
- Stir the berries into the dry mix. Whisk together the milk, melted butter and eggs and gently fold into the dry ingredients. Take care not to over mix.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cases and bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until well risen and golden. Serve warm or cold.
GET THE KIDS INVOLVED:
Children love helping by stirring the mixture and filling up the cases.